Photovoltaic System & Grid Integration Forum 2010
Date: 9 – 10 Nov 2010
JFPS Group will hold the “Photovoltaic System & Grid Integration Forum 2010” on November 9-10,2010. This forum will have PV grid integration discussions on “Policy & Market Development” and “Technology R&D and Application”.
Expected 200+ Attendees will come from government officials, power groups, PV system integrators, PV cell and module manufacturers, PV products testing and certification service providers, PV components manufacturers and related PV materials and equipments manufacturers.
The forum will focus on:
- Discussion on grid integration of photovoltaic system and smart grid construction
- Unveiling & implementation of Chinese on-grid photovoltaic feed-in tariff
- Key grid integration technology in BIPV projects
- Analysis of China’s newest subsidy policy on grid integration of solar energy
- Difficulties in developing large scale grid-connected photovoltaic power plants in China
For more info, please visit www.pvgridintegration.com or email Fanny Wang at email@example.com.