[Event] The Third Clean Energy World Expo
Date: April 12-14th, 2011
Venue: Nanjing International Expo Center, China
CEW 2011 Introduction
An grand occasion in clean energy field, the Third Clean Energy World Expo will be held at China Nanjing International Expo Center on April 12 to14th, 2011. Boasting 6 International Summits, 400 exhibitors and 20,000 square meters exhibition area, CEW 2011 aims to provide an effective communicative platform for government officials, scholars, developers, product manufacturers, and investors, and to promote fast and healthy development of clean energy in China and the world as a whole.
- China Association of Resource Comprehensive Utilization
- China Aerodynamic Research Society
- Solar Energy Industry Association in Zhejiang Province
- Solar Energy Industry Association in Shandong Province
- Energy Research Society in Jiangsu Province
- Nanjing Municipal Government, China Renewable Energy Society
- China New Energy Chamber of Industry and Commerce
- China Renewable Energy Industries Association
Solar Theme Pavilion: photovoltaic, solar thermal, etc.
Wind Theme Pavilion: wind turbine, wind turbine equipment and components, offshore wind power equipment and technology, etc.
Biomass Theme Pavilion: biomass gasification combustion boiler, solid particle fuel compression molding equipment, gas power generation and power machinery, biomass fuel, biogas technology, etc.
Nuclear Theme Pavilion: the nuclear island and conventional island ,nuclear power equipment, electrical system, operation and maintenance facilities,etc.
For more information, please visit the expo official website: www.ceweek.com.cn
CEW Organizing Committee
Exhibitor contact person:
Jessica Fan : 86 21 51013720
Fax: 86 21 51013219
Media Contact person：Grace Zhang, Mary Chen
Tel: 021-51013672 021-51013776